Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 24, 2009

FREEDOM!

Well, we said this would be coming! I am free! My divorce was finalized on October 13th, a date I will never forget and may celebrate like Christmas for the rest of my life! Yay for freedom!

I am grateful to be done with my marriage, but feel sort of guilty for saying that. I feel bad for NOT feeling bad, ya know? It's a difficult feeling to describe. I think I maybe feel like that because I know I have no regrets. I tried to help Erick every way I could and there was nothing more that could be done. I'm not ready to really discuss in detail all the abuse, but I don't know that I need to. Maybe someday, it will all come out, but until then.... I'm just happy, blissfully happy, to be free. Free from abuse and oppression. I'm lucky and I know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment