September's new and different was one that I've been excited to take part in since the idea to do this "new and different" thing hit me. See, the Salt Lake Temple has always been my favorite temple because it looks so much like a castle and because there is just a feeling I always got (even before I was endowed) when I was on the grounds. It was the most peaceful feeling I'd ever had and I knew that I wanted to get married there someday. However, even though I took out my endowments back in April 2006, I had yet to go back and actually go through a session there.
I was stunned by the beauty of all the intricate detail in the woodworking, the painting, and the gold leafing. Even the chairs were ornate. It is, by far, the most beautiful temple I've ever been in. The session was a live session, which threw me off a little, but it was an interesting experience none the less. I'm so grateful I got to go. Here are a couple pictures:
After the session was over, Anna and I stopped at IKEA and did a little shopping (LOVE IKEA!!!) and then hit up our favorite fast food place in Utah.... In N Out!! Yummo!!
September's New and Different = HUGE success!
Cinnamon Roll Bubble Bites
3 months ago


That's my temple!! I miss it too! So glad you got to have some fun.
ReplyDelete