Today he would have been 28.
I went and put flowers on his grave and spent a few minutes.
I didn't want to leave. I just wanted to relish those moments of being close to him.
However, I know in my heart that Tyson is in a far better place doing far better things. And though that spot on the outskirts of town is where I watched him laid to rest and that is where I know his body to be resting for right now, I also know that in order to feel close to him on is birthday, I need to go somewhere else....
So tonight, I'm headed to the temple.
I go because I can think of no where else I can get any closer to where he is. And I'm going to do service, which is what Christ would do, and have ME do, in this situation.
Happy Birthday Ty. I both love you and miss you, today and every day. Until we meet again...






No comments:
Post a Comment