Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving

It has been such a long time since I posted anything, I thought I ought to touch on the major things happening in life that, unfortunately, keep me preoccupied and thus unable to blog more.

This past week was Thanksgiving and many of my friends were blogging about things they are grateful for. I am not going to do this.

Don't get me wrong, I am grateful for things in my life and for the blessings/trials I receive, but I am not going to dwell on anything in particular. Let's just suffice it to say that I am grateful for all the aspects of my life right now because there isn't one piece of my life that isn't directly in conjunction with another piece. Therefore, I must be grateful for all of it in order to be grateful for each individual thing. All the cogs work together to form what is my life and therefore, to try to break things down... well would be a little tedious and not to mention, in some instances, silly. For example my profound gratitude for toilet paper... you don't want to read about it, but I assure you, I am just as grateful for it as I am for the gospel in my life!

So, instead, I will just post some photos of my Thanksgiving and you make take from it what you will.


The Night Before: Making my famous 4-layer Chocolate Cream Pie

Pablo, Laura, Momma and Me prepping dinner

Laura & Mom, this is how THEY prep dinner. Hmm.

Cousins: Jessica, Pablo & Laura prepping for dinner

Sister Luvs: Laura, Me and Melissa

Eating dinner: Mom & Melissa

Eating dinner: Mom & Dustin

Eating dinner: Dustin & Laura

"Shake It Out!": Melissa & Dustin dance to make you burp so you can eat more! LOL

Pictionary Man: Momma, Dustin, Melissa, the Lauras and Mom playing games after dinner

Pictionary Man: Dustin & Melissa (they won!)

Pictionary Man: Laura & Jessica

Family Portraits: Laura, Mom, Dustin, Melissa, Jessica, Momma

Dad's House: Des & Kody

Siblings: Kody & Laura

The Cow Kiss: "NOOOOOO!!!!!!"

The man is sure persistent

Me laughing too hard at Dad to make him stop. He has a tongue like Gene Simmons, I swear!!

It was a good time. We laughed really hard, we ate lots of food and we played lots of games. Overall, great day.

As mentioned before, I am grateful for many things in my life, the good, the bad and the cow kisses. Oh... and the toilet paper!

1 comment: