Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 3, 2013

Elsewhere

Dear Blogosphere,

I miss you. I really do. I just don't know how I'm supposed to find time for you though. And that breaks my heart. Someday, I hope that we can come together often again. Until then, I shall bore you with a list of those things which sometimes (alright, MOST times) take precedence over you....

Alan has started school again and is taking 14 credits. That also means that I, as the loving wife who doesn't want him to fail those classes and therefore have to take them again, am helping with 14 credits of schoolwork. Mostly, my main focus is on English and Child Development. Alan's on his own with American Foundations, Horticulture and Doctrine & Covenants. So, a good portion of our evenings are spent in front of our laptops plunking away. Yuck. Thankfully, the semester is over at the end of July.

Alan and I are also both working full time. Yikes. Do you know how exhausting it is to work 8-81/2-9 hours a day and then turn around and work all evening? Yea, it's hard. Especially when my job has hit an all time high with workload. Sometimes I end up working some Saturdays, just to reach deadlines. I'm full to bursting and sometimes, things just don't get done as well as they should. And that makes me feel awful. 

We have also begun a cute little garden. Nothing too big, but they are about 3x3 foot gardens (2 of them) and we have filled them with all kinds of fruits and veggies. So between weeding and watering, we are without spare time.

Besides all those things, we are currently in the beginning of what promises to be a VERY hectic and busy summer. Between family reunions, helping parents with various activities, weddings, baby showers, bridal showers, anniversaries, birthdays and the fair... we are so solidly booked, we only have 1 free weekend left in June and 1 free weekend in August. Thankfully, July is still kind of open, but it's the next to go. Why must we always with the Go, Go, Go? Hmmm....

Hopefully, if nothing more, some posts will come about within the next few months of photo dumps, but any real blogging is sadly on the back burner.

So, my dear Blogosphere, while I miss you and love you and can't wait to return to frequent visits with you, alas, summer is here. That dreaded and yet longed for time of year has fallen upon us. It is with great regret that I inform you that should you come looking for me before fall, you will find me Elsewhere.

Much Love,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment