This year was my mom's turn to plan the reunion for her family. And, of course, since I was the daughter in town, I got to help with all the planning. All I have to say is... never again. What a nightmare! Here is a photo dump. I think most everyone had fun though, so that's a small success.
 |
| Caroline, Cody, Maren & Alan |
 |
| Mom, Katrina and Krystal |
 |
| Caroline, Louise, Jenny, Rick, April, James and April & James's Kids |
 |
| Scott, Louise, James, Rex, Broadhead kids and James's kids |
 |
| Maren, Rick and Cody |
 |
| April & James's kids, Mom, April & Scott & Idrian's kids (I think) Oh, and Melissa & Dustin's heads |
 |
| Eating Lunch |
 |
| Mom, Louise, kids and Idrian at the Tribute Table |
 |
| Rex & Kelly's Family |
 |
| Idrian & Scott |
 |
| Rick & Louise's family do introductions |
 |
| James & April do introductions |
 |
| Melissa playing a game |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
 |
| Games |
No comments:
Post a Comment