skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Very Good Place to Start
This is the blog of Heather Wilson, a beautiful woman who has refused to blog. Her dear friend Maren has created this blog for her, because she knows that one day, Heather will appreciate it. In the future, look forward to blogs regarding: Heather's new apartment, her handsome babies Trooper and Lucky, FREEDOM, Late night goofiness, My Testimony, Holiday Happenings, her favorite people, Heather A-Z, What I'd do if I won Powerball, and more. There, Heather, now you can't say you don't know what to blog about. And unless you change your password, I can always get in and blog for you, so if you want it done right, you'll have to do it yourself. I love you very much, remember, this is for posterity, the prophet told you to do it. Well, kind of.
Why Heather, a blog, what a very good idea! I should have thought of it myself. And now look at all of the stuff you'll have to blog about in the next week or so!!!
ReplyDelete