Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, March 25, 2011

Great Quote

So, I heard this quote the other day and it made me smile because I really feel like, given the things happening in my life right now, this is such a great inspiration.

"Every experience God gives us, every person He puts in our lives, is the perfect preparation for the future only He can see."

I don't know who said it, but WOW! It's pretty great, eh? I have a lot of things going on in life right now (most of which, I can't or won't discuss here) that are really difficult. So, this really helped me to pull myself up by my bootstraps and get back on the horse. I know that everything is on the Lord's timing, it's just hard when you're hit with so many trials at once to remember that the blessings will come, just when the Lord has decided you are ready for those.

And if these trials are any indication, boy am I in for some great ones here pretty soon!! There is a silver lining!

2 comments:

  1. I love this quote! Thanks for sharing. Hang in there beautiful girl! Last night while I was up with the baby I read this quote by Lorenzo Snow and felt inspired:
    "The Lord will try us until He knows what He can do with us. He tried His Son Jesus. Thousands of years before he came upon the earth the Father had watched His course and knew that He could depend upon Him when the slavation of worlds should be at stake...He will continue to try us, in order that He may place us in the highest positions in life and put upon us the most sacred responsibilities."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rachel had a quote and I have a scripture"...for I know that the Lord giveth no bcommandments unto the children of men, save he shall cprepare a way for them that they may accomplish the thing" 1Nephi 3:7
    This has got to be the one scripture that I think about everyitime times are tough.
    Love ya friend, keep smiling!

    ReplyDelete