Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

New Hair



I really have a deep loathing for my blonde hair. Always have had. My first experience dying my hair dark brown came when I was 16. It was met with huge success. And after I graduated from college in 2007, I started dying my hair dark brown on a regular basis (and loved it!). However, I lost interest in the upkeep when I moved home in April 2009.


Now, the interest is back. And I'm growing to love it again. It's a tad darker than I had originally planned, but that's just how it goes, I suppose. And I have way too many red undertones in my hair, which makes it look like I wanted a dark auburn, but that's ok. I'll get the right shade in the coming months. I'm just happy to avoid the bleached blonde locks that normally creep up on me during the summer months!


So, here's hoping I don't get frustrated in a month and decide to forget it all together. My roots would be horrific! :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the pose my friend. You look way cute. It looks like after work you went home and curled it just for the picture :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, too! I don't think it's too dark. You're lucky - you look natural as a blonde AND a brunette. Not many do.

    ReplyDelete