Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, September 12, 2011

Nathan "Beaver"

My sweet nephew is pure awesomeness. I'm not exaggerating. He never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Recently, I introduced him to Justin Bieber, whom we affectionately call "The Beaver" or just "The Beav". I can only stomach his "Baby" song, so that is the one Nate and Em got to hear. Well, it's quite the catchy tune and much to their father's dismay, his children now have Bieber Fever.

Here's just a clip that was sent to me today because I needed a smile (Yes, I'm aware that it's sideways. Watch it anyway!):



Yes folks, he's rapping there in the middle. Like Ludacris. No joke. And those pants he's wearing... they are pirate pants from a Halloween costume. He's First Mate Nathan Beaver!

Like I said, the kid is pure awesomeness.

1 comment:

  1. Per Trent. Must have learned those moves from his dad.

    ReplyDelete