Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Texts Out of Context

So I follow a blog of a girl who sometimes posts these "Texts out of context" posts that I find completely hysterical. And she said on her blog not so very long ago that she does it in the hopes that someone who reads it will do the same. I was reading through some old texts a bit ago with the mindset that I was going to delete them when I realized that some were quite comical.

This is how it works, you go through your phone and randomly select things that either you have sent or others have sent to you and you just put the text in here. No explanations. Some comments are related in some way, but most are not. It's pretty great.

So, here is my very first installation of "Texts Out Of Context"

"I have a hickey."

"feeling like poop may come home early. we will see though"

"I will fong u! until ur outsides r in, ur insides r out! pain! name that movie!"

"Why she sucked"

"Dah fusa!!! New york giants ya fweaks! Name that movie!"

"Thanks i need to get back on the floor. I love you"

"Lol! Are you the proud new owner?"

"Oh and i'm naked right now ;)"

"I thought i heard that in your brain"

"Sorry melt down on the floor i've got to go back i love you"

"Google says Arizona lost a leg."

"George fe-he-he-heeny!"

"I will. Going for twins"

"Are you preggo yet???"

"Stop watching that before your eyes fall out!"

"Smells like butt!!!"

"Hey love... Do you have black hooker boots? or something close to it?"

"I don't butter my bread on both sides. Sicko ;)"

"You make them funny :)"

"They are only efficient what percent of the time? Shouldn't they put that on the box? :)"

"You know, bun in the oven"

"Grumble away! I love you too.... Of course you could be peppermint..."

So... it's not nearly so funny when I know the context. I hope others will find enjoyment though. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment