Painting:
I would not profess to be amazing. Heck, I wouldn't even profess to be semi good, but I will tell you that I seriously LOVE to paint! Anything. And I mean A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G. I love to paint walls, trim, canvas, ceramics, etc. etc. etc. It is cathartic and therapeutic for me. I don't get to do it as much as I would like right now, but someday, I'll get to do it again and enjoy it.

Piano Music:
I just love the sound of a piano playing. Especially when someone is really good. But even if the player is only semi good, I still love it. I love the way it just reverberates into my soul. Lovely!
Parsnips:
I know. This is silly, but I really do enjoy them. They taste very similar to a carrot and well... potatoes. So, what's not to like, eh?
Pomegranates:
It doesn't matter whether it's the fruit itself (which is actually more like a bunch of little juicy seeds) or just flavoring that's been added to pretty much anything else, I LOVE pomegranates!! I don't much appreciate the way they turn my fingers funny colors as I'm delightedly picking all the little seeds out of the rind, but that's pretty much their only downfall. Love these little babies! Whoo!


No comments:
Post a Comment