Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 16, 2012

My Favorite Things: Q

Quotes:

I just love when someone else can use their words to convey what I just simply can't. Therefore, I absolutely LOVE quotes. And you can find a short list of some of my favorite on the right -> at the top of this blog. Happy reading... and you're welcome!



Quizzes:

This one is ridiculous. I will be the first to tell you that it is. I am under no delusions that it is. And I fully accept that it is. But I love to take those silly quizzes you can find in magazines. You can sometimes find books that are full of nothing BUT quizzes and those are fun! In fact, this is a secret, so tell NO ONE! ... ... Maren and I stayed up really late the night before I got married to take a bunch of quizzes found in a book at Barnes and Noble. It was to calm my nerves and make me think of other things. Turns out it worked! I didn't do a runner! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment