Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, December 17, 2012

My Favorite Things: R

I'm sure the next few posts are going to be slightly devoid of much detail. For that, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to get through them before the end of the year. It's an uphill battle that I already know I'm going to lose. But at least I'm not going down without a fight! :)

Reading:

Well... OBVIOUSLY!!! If you have read ANY of my previous favorites list, there is usually something on it about books or reading.



Relaxing:

I can't tell you how much I enjoy just sitting outside on a warm summer day/evening, reading a book or just sitting with my eyes closed, soaking up some Vitamin D. Mmm... It does wonders for the soul.



Rain:

When I lived over in the Seattle area of Washington state, it rained... A LOT. But, I didn't appreciate it so much while I got to enjoy it. Now, whenever there is a freak rainstorm, it makes my heart happy. I LOVE rain. I love the way it smells. I love the way it sounds on the roof or on the windows. I love the way it makes things grow. I love the way it makes the ground look new. Even asphalt. It just makes me happy.



Repugnant:

This is another one of those ridiculous ones. I just love this word. My friend, Tiffany, and I discovered it in junior high and we used it to describe the male species for so long. And to hear the word now, just bring a smile on my face and reminiscent memories to mind. (oh, and just for the record, this photo is one that came up when I googled photos of "repugnant". It made me laugh really hard!)



Restaurants:

My favorites are Olive Garden, Applebee's, Red Robin and Red Lobster. Enough said! Yummo!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment