This day was actually quite peaceful since I didn't actually get out of bed until 10 and Nadine had to work, so I mostly just bummed around the house. Well, and the barn...
Nadine's family adopted a barn cat, or rather, the cat adopted them and then she had 6 kittens in the top of their old barn. The MacMillans hadn't been able to see much of the kittens because they stayed hidden and Mama Cat (her actual name was Minnie) wasn't ready to show them off. However, Mama Cat didn't even see me coming! :) Sure enough, as soon as I was up, dressed and ready to go, I pulled on my Wellies (Wellington Boots that went up to my knees) and I went snooping all afternoon until I was able to find the kittens and lure them into my clutches!
 |
| Me holding the baby while Mama Cat made sure I wasn't hurting her |
 |
| Me, out at the barn in my Wellies |
At this point, I couldn't believe that it was only my first full day in Canada and yet my trip was already halfway over. Sad!
No comments:
Post a Comment