Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Favorite Things: E

Emmie:

Emmelyn Dawn (after me!) was born in December of 2008. She is the sweetest, sassiest, cutest, and most wonderfully weird little gal on this planet. And I'm the lucky lady who gets to be called "Aunt Heather". This one is hard for me to write about. Mostly because I just love her so much that I can barely beginning to explain it. She's not even mine, but she might as well be. I look at her and her brother and worry that it will be impossible for me to love my own kids as much. But, luckily, I know for a fact that your heart doesn't just expand to make room for more kiddos to love, it's like you actually grow a whole new one to love them with. I just hope someday, she will know how much I love her.




England (and all things British):

The United Kingdom, and especially England, have held a special facination with me for what seems like my entire life. Their customs, their food, their castles, their history, their culture in general are the most interesting and facinating things I can find to learn about. I'm like a sponge when it comes to any and all information I can glean about England. I soak it up and store it forever! Someday, I will cross "the Big Pond" and visit, but for now, I will just have to make due with reading, writing and learning about this country.



Escargot:

Yes, folks, I said snails... YUMMO!!! I had this for the first time about 2 years ago on my birthday. And I'll tell you, I eat them whenever I have the opportunity! The snails actually melt in your mouth! And they come served traditionally in this garlicly buttery sauce that is to die for! Give it a try. Don't think about the snail factor. Just try them. They are delicious!!!



Eggs:

Any way you can serve these bad boys... delicioso! MMM! Scrambled, over easy, poached, whatever... Eggs make the world go round! I LOVE eggs! From my head, down through my legs, I LOVE EGGS!!



English:

My favorite subject all the way through school. English just makes sense, you know? There are blatant rules and once you know the rules, they can be stretched sometimes. ;) I love a really good adverb or adjective. I love to see the correct use of their, there and they're, too, two and to, your and you're... you get the picture! And don't even get me started on coma usage!!! I love a good coma! :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment