Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, May 7, 2012

Favorite Things: J



Josh Groban:  Every so often, a good quality singer comes along like Josh Groban. I've loved him since he first got popular. I own every CD he's ever made. His Christmas CD is my favorite right next to Neil Diamond. (You got that right, I said Neil Diamond! That's how long it's taken for me to find a new favorite. Let that be an indication here folks!) Josh Groban also does a rendition of my favorite song...


Janna: Oh my goodness how I love Nanna! She is another younger sister to me. She is, in truth, my best friend's younger sister, but I figure it might as well be the same thing. I will never forget after she had her accident back 10 years ago this fall, I was so afraid that she would wake up a different person. And actually, she did, but in all the right ways. She's funny and sweet and loving and slightly crazy... just like me. :) I'm so glad she's in my life! Love you Nanna!!!



Jim: My sweet Jim... where do I begin? Jim and I met when I was about 6 years old. He was 5 and we both were babysat after school by a lady down the street who had a daughter the same age as me. Unfortunately for Jim, we were unmercifully mean to him. We would lock him out of the house, pick on him, and (gasp!) not let him play Barbies with us!! For shame! Now, my sweet Jim is one of the best J's I could find to include on my list. He's forgiven me for all of that and our friendship has never waned since. He is one of the strongest people I know. He and his sweet family have had to endure some of life's greatest trials and they have bore them well. I don't think he knows how much I look up to him. He's got such strength and endurance. I sure love him. Wow, howdy, do I love that boy! I hope he always remembers it too.





Jewelry:  This one is slightly silly and I know that, but it's the honest truth. I LOVE jewelry. Love it. I feel like I'm not completely put together unless I have my earrings, rings, watch, etc on. Whenever I buy a new outfit, I always think in my head about the jewelry I have a home and secretly hope I don't have something to already go with the new clothes just so that I have the perfect excuse to buy a new necklace and earrings! I'm such a girly girl like that. You just don't know what a great matching set of earrings and a necklace can do for my soul!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Oh my Heather love! You made my day! Thank you for being a wonderful big sister and for loving me for exactly who I am! I am so grateful you are a part of my family and you will forever be a part of the family! Don't forget that ok? I love you and thank you for including me in your favorites!

    ReplyDelete