Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sister




I was only four when my little sister, Melissa, was born, but one of my earliest memories was when my mom went in to have an ultrasound and the doctor squirted all this blue goo all over my mom's stomach and I thought she was going to turn into a Smurf. :) I didn't understand what was about to happen in my life. If I had known... I might have tried to drown her at birth! Haha. I'm kidding.

"Sister" and I used to fight worse than cats and dogs when we were younger. She was a show off and an attention stealer. She drove me crazy! She always tagged along wherever I went and always had to be doing whatever I was doing. From the moment she could walk, I had a shadow. Like I said, drove me crazy!

Now, Sister and I are best friends. We are totally crazy TOGETHER when we actually have the opportunity to get together. See, she lives in Utah now and will be getting married in a few weeks. She is in college, working full time and taking care of her future hubs, Mr. Dustin. So, she has very little time to come home for a visit. But, when she does, look out! We can sit and giggle like dorks for hours at a time about the silliest things.

For example, Sister and I can rewind a commercial over and over and over again, laughing even harder than all the times before. She causes me to have an asthema attack more often than almost any other person in my life. My stomach muscles always get such a workout after seeing her.

She's sure fun. I wish everyone got to have fun with their sisters like I do with mine.




Isn't she great?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment