Seriously, one of the funniest TV shows ever created. I watched every single week on Thursday nights with the rest of America. I cried when Ross & Rachel broke up, got back together, then broke up again, and waited with bated breath in that final episode wishing they would just get back together finally! I fell in love with Chandler and Monica while seeing myself and all my little perfectionistic quirks in her cleaning/organizing/controlling fits of craziness. I laughed my head off at Phoebe's spaceyness and Joey's stupidness. Then, I went out and bought the collector's edition of the entire series when it was over. And I still, to this day, quote all 6 of them like no one business. In fact, just the other day, my mom walked up to me in her kitchen and, in jest, I looked over at her, tilted my head up and said in true Joey fashion, "Hey, 'ow YOU doin?" :) And just like everyone else in America, they felt like family to me and my family. Thank goodness for DVD's and the ability I have to pop one in when I'm missing my FRIENDS.
Farkle:
I LOVE this game! And I love that the people in my life love this game. I can play it with my dad and Des, with Ann, with the Vickerys. Love it. I'm one of the most unlucky people on the planet, so mostly I just help everyone else I play with win. Unless I'm playing the special rules with the Vickery's, then whomever has to take the turn after me, gets toasted by my inept luck. Oops. :)
Fishing:
I love to fish. I grew up fishing with my dad and always having to go to his fishing tournaments. I love how relaxing it is. I love finally getting that hook and then battling to reel the fish in. I love the feeling of accomplishment when I have caught more than other people in my fishing party, especially the guys. LOL ;) I also love to eat the fish that I catch, which is why I mostly like to fish for trout. I will fish year round if I have someone to go with. I'm not a solo fisherwoman. I like to have others with me. I really love to ice fish and consider it one of my favorite past times with my dad.
Falling Slowly:
One of my favorite songs. I don't know why, it just is. Give it a listen. You'll like it too. This is the best version I've heard yet. Although, I've found that it's also quite nice in Spanish.
Fall:
My favorite season! I love the crispness in the air, the smell of fireplace smoke, the fact that it's just cool enough in the mornings to wear a jacket, but warm enough in the afternoons to not have to. I love the colors of the trees and the newness that only comes from the excitement in the air of the children getting ready to go back to school or just starting a new year of school. I love school supplies and Fall equates to school to me. The smell of a freshly sharpened #2 pencil just does something to me. I love to walk down the sidewalk and hear the crunch of fallen leaves under my feet. I just love everything about Fall. It's the best time of the year.
Fridays:
It's the best day in any week because you still have all the promise of the weekend ahead of you. I especially love about 5:30 pm on Fridays because then you are off work and you have that feeling of excitement in your heart that can only mean a bright hope for a fun and productive weekend. Love it!


No comments:
Post a Comment